Top Quality Pro-Audio Equipment Service and Speaker Repair Facility, Since 1974
Manufacturer Warranty Policy|
Below are pre-service requirements that must be met,
before a Manufacturer's warranty can be provided.
Original Equipment Manufacturer's Warranty
1) Equipment must be received at our office with no
evidence of physical damage or abuse.
2) You must provide a ledgible copy of the original sales
receipt, that bears your name, before any work begins.
3) You must provide a photocopy of your drivers license.
4) You need to provide a complete and detailed
description of the problem with your equipment, along
with information as to how you are hooking it up.
5) We will need your correct address and daytime
6) If you are shipping your equipment to us, please go to
page and follow the instructions.
7) If you are uncertain about what your Manufacturer's
Warranty covers, or for how long, please go back to
our Manufacturer page and click on the manufacturer of
interest, for more information.
Compare the quality of our work anywhere in the USA
To arrange for service, call Toll Free: 800.274.8863
Wizard Electronics, Inc © All rights Reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.